1. How to set up your kitchen. How to make cooking and cleaning fast and easy. Learn the exact appliances, utensils, knives and other tools we use.
2. How to grocery shop. Learn exactly which foods you should buy. How to cut down time you spend at the store and how to know when you're about to be scammed by tricky marketing.
3. The truth about carbs and sugar. Find out if your food has sugar "hidden" in it. Learn why eating too many carbs is wrecking your body and how to know when eating more carbs is a good thing.
4. Why you need fats. Learn which fats are good for you. How much you should eat in each meal. Which fats and oils to cook with, and why you should be taking more fish oil.
5. Fruits and vegetables 101. Why you can eat a lot of them without getting fat. Which ones give you the most nutrients per calorie, how to cook them so they will taste good and some examples of how to use them in place of other "bad" carbs.
6. How to structure your meals. Exactly what to eat at every meal and snack. Learn why the way most people in the western world structure their meals is a flawed system and how to fix it.
7. Which protein sources to eat. Learn the difference between animal and non-animal proteins, and what happens when you eat the wrong types.
8. How to eat away from home. Learn how to eat healthy and stay on track when you're traveling or eating out at restaurants.
9. How exercise effects nutrition. Learn how to eat to fuel performance.